Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our latest news, updates & special offers – straight to your inbox.
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING JOSEFIN THEME!
Thanks for purchasing Josefin, a premium multi-purpose theme from Superfly, designed and developed in partnership with Artillery Media. In this page you will find customization tips, tricks & tutorials to take your Divi experience to the next level. Josefin was built specifically for use with Divi by Elegant Themes. In order to install this child theme, you must first purchase a membership to Elegant Themes and download the Divi theme package. If you’ve not yet purchased a membership, visit http://elegantthemes.com.
UPGRADING FROM AN OLDER VERSION?
READ THIS FIRST:
If you are updating your version of Josefin to 2.0, here’s a couple of things you need to know:
- We’ve integrated the login customizer natively into the theme. You know longer have to install a separate plugin to customize your login screen. Just head to Divi > Theme Customizer > Login Customizer and style away! You can also go ahead and remove the separate Divi Login plugin as it’s no longer needed.
- We’ve also integrated a new version of the Page Builder Everywhere (PBE) plugin (version 2.0). You should be prompted to install the new version once you install Josefin 2.0. Once installed, you will need to setup your new modules using the new PBE methodology. It’s just a matter of going to Appearance > Widgets and adding a Divi Layout section to the PBE sections, as needed and selecting the appropriate layout you’ve built from the Divi Library. For detailed instructions about Page Builder Anywhere 2.0, please read the Product Description here.
Tips & Tricks
These add-ons are extra features you can add to your Josefin site. These add-ons are not fully supported…implement at your own risk. Be sure to save your custom CSS in the Theme Options before making these changes. You can save the CSS code in a text file on your machine.
We’ve Got Your Back
Have Divi Questions?
For assistance with using the Divi theme framework, Elegant Themes offers free technical support to all their members. Login to your account at http://elegantthemes.com and click “Support”.
Questions About Josefin?
For questions or support regarding Josefin, visit our support portal and/or shoot us a ticket! We can help you with basic questions related to installing your child theme or provide premium support or advanced customization for an additional fee. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications of Josefin updates or other premium child themes and add-ons coming soon!
Plugins Used in Josefin:
The following plugins are used (or recommended for use) in the Josefin Theme:
- Rotating Tweets by Martin Tod
- WP Instagram Widget by Scott Evans
- Page Builder Everywhere by Divi.space
- Migrate Divi Theme Settings by Divi.space
- Worth the Read by Well Done Marketing
- On-Click Demo Install by Epic Web Solutions & Monterey Premier
- Divi Login by Divi.space
- WooCommerce by WooCommerce
Terms & Conditions:
All designs are the intellectual property of Superfly and may not be sold, redistributed or given away. We ask that you respect the hard work we’ve put into this custom design and not send this file to others. Due to the nature of this product, refunds are not available. If you have additional questions, please visit us at http://besuperfly.com.
Basic support is available free of charge to help with installation of your theme and replicating the theme demo. However, we simply cannot support everyone’s customizations of the Josefin Theme. If you are new to the Divi Framework or have general questions related to customizing your child theme, we recommend joining one of the many Facebook groups available, specifically tailored for help & support with Divi.
Disclaimer: Josefin is a child theme created by Superfly in partnership with Artillery Media. Josefin is not a licensed product of Elegant Themes and Superfly is not affiliated with or sponsored by Elegant Themes.